Re: gtk-menu-popup [guile-gnome2 2.16.1-4]

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: gtk-menu-popup [guile-gnome2 2.16.1-4]
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:42:35 -0300

Hi Andy,

Thank you! It's working!

What confused me is that the doc @

http://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gnome/docs/gtk/html/GtkMenu.html#GtkMenu

[which I [re]red before to write to the list] is partially correct because the
argument list in the function def is correct [but I didn't catch that as they
are
all on one line, I guess], where as the explanation of each argument below
the function def still mention 'data' [which I did red well because they on
separate
lines ... :-)]

Cheers,
David

        did you see my message about get-path-at-pos?

;; --

— Function: gtk-menu-popup (self <gtk-menu>) (parent_menu_shell <gtk-widget>)
(parent_menu_item <gtk-widget>) (menu_position_func scm) (button unsigned-int)
(activate_time unsigned-int32) — Method: popup

    Displays a menu and makes it available for selection. Applications can use
this
    function to display context-sensitive menus, and will typically supply ‘#f’
for
    the parent-menu-shell, parent-menu-item, func and data parameters. The
default
    menu positioning function will position the menu at the current mouse cursor
    position.

    The button parameter should be the mouse button pressed to initiate the menu
    popup. If the menu popup was initiated by something other than a mouse
button
    press, such as a mouse button release or a keypress, button should be 0.

    The activate-time parameter should be the time stamp of the event that
initiated
    the popup. If such an event is not available, use gtk-get-current-event-time
    instead.

    menu
        a <gtk-menu>.
    parent-menu-shell
        the menu shell containing the triggering menu item, or ‘#f’
    parent-menu-item
        the menu item whose activation triggered the popup, or ‘#f’
    func
        a user supplied function used to position the menu, or ‘#f’
    data
        user supplied data to be passed to func.
    button
        the mouse button which was pressed to initiate the event.
    activate-time
        the time at which the activation event occurred.

;; --