Re: gEDA now supports Guile 2.0! (And an issue).

From: nalaginrut
Subject: Re: gEDA now supports Guile 2.0! (And an issue).
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 10:59:21 +0800

> Hi folks,
>
> I just finished porting gEDA (http://www.gpleda.org/) to Guile 2.0!
>
> I encountered one problem, though.
>
> In Guile 1.8.x, scm_display_error() takes a stack as the first
> argument.  In Guile 2.0.x, scm_display_error() takes a frame as the
> first argument.
>
> Can anyone suggest a sensible way to support both? I haven't been able
> to figure out a good feature test... at the moment I've had to resort to
> passing #f. :-(
>
>                       Peter

What about provide two interfaces and dispatch them by checking
scm_major_version?  Just suggestion. I'm not sure whether it's a proper
way.

--
GNU Powered it
GPL Protected it

HFG - NalaGinrut

--hacker key--
v4sw7CUSMhw6ln6pr8OSFck4ma9u8MLSOFw3WDXGm7g/l8Li6e7t4TNGSb8AGORTDLMen6g6RASZOGCHPa28s1MIr4p-x
 hackerkey.com
---end key---