propagating a coding setting across source files

From: Sven Hartrumpf
Subject: propagating a coding setting across source files
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 09:06:07 +0100 (CET)

Hi all.

After a long period of working with other Schemes,
I am returning to guile for some tests to see what
Guile has achieved in recent years.

My test program is made up of around 100 scheme files, all
encoded in latin-1.
I added to the master file the following comment:

; coding: iso-8859-1

which works as documented.
How can I avoid to add this comment line to all the other files
which are currently included by the master file using "load"?

Ciao
Sven