Re: salutations and web scraping

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: salutations and web scraping
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 05:57:23 +0100

Daniel,

Il giorno 25 gennaio 2012 04:56, Daniel Hartwig <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi there

thank you for your suggestions. I'll try with them

Otherwise, Ian Price recently posted a patch adding support for
chunked encoding which you might like to try:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.guile.user/8931/focus=8935

yes, I knew about Ian's patch; I just wanted to raise the issue in a more general fashion. I wanted to see if the community would step in to move the Ian's solution towards a more solid state.

Some days ago I tried with Ian's patch and had some problems. But I need some more time in order to decide what I should do as next step

Thaks, anyway
Bye
Catonano