Re: crash in guile-sqlite3

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: crash in guile-sqlite3
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 12:46:32 +0200

On Mon 30 Apr 2012 12:32, Sunjoong Lee <address@hidden> writes:

> 2012/4/30 Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
>
>     Would you mind sending a pull request on gitorious?  Preferably we could
>     add a test case too.
>
>  I apologize for my poor english; I'm willing to "send a pull request on
> gitorious" but don't know what means that sentence.

No problem, and no need to apologize :)

What it means is to go to:

  https://gitorious.org/guile-sqlite3

Create an account and log in.  Then go back to:

  https://gitorious.org/guile-sqlite3

And click "Clone this repository".  That will give you a Git repository
for guile-sqlite3, on gitorious.

Then, you do the "git clone ssh://....", make your change, "git commit"
it locally, then "git push" to the origin.

When that is done, there is a button in the web interface to "request a
pull", meaning, request that dzu (or me) merges your changes to the
"main repository".

There are other ways to do this, but if you are willing to try this one,
it is the best.

Let me know if you have questions, and thanks for hacking Guile!

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/