Re: Problem with slib

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Problem with slib
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 02:46:19 -0500

Germán "A. Arias" <address@hidden> writes:
> I install slib as described in manual, but I have a problem.

Unfortunately, the slib interface for Guile has been broken for quite
some time.  There has been some recent discussion [1] of fixing it,
including some preliminary patches, but that work seems to have stalled.
The main problem seems to be that none of the active Guile developers
use slib.  If someone would like to finish this work, it would be much
appreciated.

[1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2012-10/msg00095.html

     Mark