Re: GNU Guile community in google+

From: zx spectrumgomas
Subject: Re: GNU Guile community in google+
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 11:54:22 +0100

Andy Wingo sends its comments from identi.ca to twitter because he
thinks that it may be useful. In fact, I follow him there. In my
opinion this is something quite similar. I know many people disagree
with google+, but for example  Gtk+ has just opened and many people
have joined.

I am a newbie, but in Google+ I would write SICP's exercises I'm going
to do. Here not just because no one else does that, it doesn't seem
the right place. In my opinion GNU guile should use such accounts for
greater mass of users.

I will not delete account, but if Andy Wingo or Ludovic Courtès say
explicitly that they do not agree with the use of that name I'll
change it for "GNU Guile (not official)". But I think it would be
ridiculous, it's evident that it isn't official.