After a few hectic months of hacking on guile-log to implement true undo/redo
functionality to test out the ideas for my suggestion of srfi i'm glad to annonce
guile-log comes with two interfaces
2) guile-log native
These are documented.
The features of guile-log
* A thorough rework of guarded variables, now guile-log is safe with respect to undo/redo.
* Resurrection of the postpone code.
* Accumulator like constructs.
* zip like features.
* most of kanren, e.g. especially the A* constructs.
* most of prolog
* explore multithreading.
* improve the postpone interface.
* tail call improvement.
* implement prolog compiler e.g. introduce guile-prolog
* introduce functional tree in stead of assoq in assoq mode.
If you would like to have any feature included in guile-log, let me know.