Re: emacs interaction

From: Matt Wette
Subject: Re: emacs interaction
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 06:53:49 -0700

On Oct 4, 2014, at 3:58 AM, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:

() Matt Wette <address@hidden>
() Sun, 21 Sep 2014 07:11:33 -0700

  Yes.  I am using the mac.  I tried to encode as "Plain Text"
  but that didn't seem to work.  I hope this is better.

Unfortunately, it still looks weird to me.  Could you describe
(w/ words) the desired result?  BTW, how familiar are you w/
Emacs Lisp?  (Maybe help-gnu-emacs at the usual GNU domain
would net you a better response.)

Now the behavior is a bit different.  I'm getting extra indentation below #:export.

I have attached an image of my emacs window.

Matt