Re: vacuum_weak_hash_table error

From: Linas Vepstas
Subject: Re: vacuum_weak_hash_table error
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 22:23:30 +0000 (UTC)

Anand Mohanadoss <anand108 <at> gmail.com> writes:

>  hashtab.c:137: vacuum_weak_hash_table: Assertion `removed <= len' failed.

FWIW, me too.

guile --version
guile (GNU Guile) 2.0.9

on stock Linux Mint Qiana 17

Right now, I am seeing it on a unit test that explicitly tests multi-
threading, and I see it only after the unit test has passed, and finished,
and is calling destructors and tear-downs and unplugging guile.

The multi-threading is being done from C code (!) i.e. guile is being entered
from different threads, at the same time. We don't actually do this a lot ...
but there is a unit test ... it does pass ...

-- Linas