Re: How to add Guile support to a package

From: Antonio Ceballos
Subject: Re: How to add Guile support to a package
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 18:34:00 +0100

Hi Ludo,

Thanks for your support.

This is only a rough plan, but one of the things that I have in mind is
to allow users provide their own evaluation function as an Scheme
expression. That would be possible when GNU Chess is run in a
especial new mode whereby the Guile evaluation function would replace
the built-in evaluation function.

For that purpose, I think that I need both to embed Guile into Chess,
and to export some primitives that could be used as building blocks
for the Scheme evaluation function.

Does it make sense?

Regards,
Antonio