Using fibers in guile-websocket

From: Amirouche
Subject: Using fibers in guile-websocket
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 17:57:41 +0200

Hi all

I am trying to run guile-websocket with fibers, but I failed. I pushed the code online:

  git clone https://github.com/amirouche/guile-websocket

It seems to me the code blocks when trying to read something on the socket. To reproduce configure the project using the autotools and then fire the test.scm with the following
command:

  ./pre-inst-env guile test.scm

and open the test.html in a browser. This should print a "connected" message in the web console and "hello there". But it doesn't. If you refresh the page a few time (7 times on my side) the server part completely hangs and doesn't accept new connections.

Any help, will be greatly appreciated.

Amirouche ~ amz3