procedure docstrings / documentation

From: Christopher Howard
Subject: procedure docstrings / documentation
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 16:18:20 -0800

Is there any convention on content/formatting for a procedure
docstring? E.g., should I repeat the procedure name and arguments?
Should I insert newlines to maintain a certain text width?

I'm not really clear on how document is done in Guile, overall. I see
Gieser has ways to look up documention for some procedures/modules, but
it doesn't seem to pull that information from the docstring, at least
not my docstrings.

--
https://qlfiles.net
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/