guile-cairo 1.10.0 released

From: Daniel Llorens
Subject: guile-cairo 1.10.0 released
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 20:35:43 +0200

I'm pleased to announce the release of guile-cairo 1.10.0.

guile-cairo (https://www.nongnu.org/guile-cairo) is a set of bindings for
Cairo, the 2D graphics library (https://cairographics.org). The current version
of guile-cairo wraps the Cairo 1.10 API, but it works with later versions as
well.

This is a maintenance release. The previous release 1.4, dating from 2011,
seems to be the current version on most distros. Version 1.10 adds support for
Cairo 1.6 up to 1.10 and fixes a number of bugs. Most of these changes were
already implemented in the prerelease version 1.9.91. Please check the NEWS
file for details.

I've only been able to test the library with Cairo 1.14 and Guile 2.2, but it
should work at least with Cairo >= 1.10 and Guile >= 1.8. If you find any bugs,
you can report them here:

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=guile-cairo

Please report any errors in the documentation as well. The documentation
generation system is broken at the moment and it's possible that the
documentation has become outdated in places. However I didn't want that to hold
a release that is much overdue.

Regards

        Daniel Llorens

----

Grab the archive for this release from

http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/guile-cairo/guile-cairo-1.10.0.tar.gz
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/guile-cairo/guile-cairo-1.10.0.tar.gz.sig

You can get the key used to sign the release with

gpg --recv-keys 2E7C77C522EB8436D72320679DDCEF35D262CD87

Verify the download with

gpg --verify guile-cairo-1.10.0.tar.gz.sig guile-cairo-1.10.0.tar.gz