Re: Automatic refactoring of Guile code

From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
Subject: Re: Automatic refactoring of Guile code
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2019 20:57:45 +0200

Hello !

I am curious about answers too!
I use Paredit for small actions. I am trying Parinfer in combination.
I looked for refactoring packages for Emacs which provide extracting facilities
like extract let context or extract function, ... Maybe it is something we can
work on for Guile ?
With people interested in the challenge ?

Jeko

--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma
brièveté.