Guile assert macro

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Guile assert macro
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 20:57:32 +0200

Hello Guile users,

I was looking for an assert facility in Guile and found the following:

https://www.gnu.org/software/guile/manual/html_node/rnrs-base.html#rnrs-base

(Search for assert there to find it on the page.)

However, while searching, I also found something that looks even better:

http://okmij.org/ftp/Scheme/assert-syntax-rule.txt

Is that anywhere implemented in Guile already?

(In case it is not implemented: What are the reasons for not providing
that one? It looks a little bit more useful than the one I found.)

Regards,

Zelphir