Re: Pre-release guile-r7rs 0.1.0 and guile-wiredtiger 0.8.0

From: Amirouche Boubekki
Subject: Re: Pre-release guile-r7rs 0.1.0 and guile-wiredtiger 0.8.0
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 16:46:16 +0200

Le ven. 3 mai 2019 à 16:30, <address@hidden> a écrit :

> guile-wiredtiger is gearing toward 0.8.0:

I have a bug related to wiredtiger I can not fix. I am left without clues
how to solve the issue. Do not use that library until 0.8.0 is released.

> I already envision extensions to srfi-168 to support Xz-ordering [0]
> that is
> state-of-the-art space filling curve that allows to index
> spatio-temporal
> data. That will be done in a backward compatible way.

Actually, it is not possible to implement space filling curves on top
srfi-168.
But it will work on top of srfi-167. And the specification is ready for
this.