Re: Srfi-159/166 - monadic formatting for guile

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: Srfi-159/166 - monadic formatting for guile
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 22:30:06 +0200

Well, in the written-shared/pretty-shared case, Alex Shinn (I just ported his
reference implementation) relies on display/write for everything except lists
and vectors, and those are, from what I can tell, exhaustively checked for
cycles.

trimmed/lazy I have to have a read through in some other way than
black-on-white text on my 3.5" phone.

Best regards
Linus

--