Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Re: [ANN] Guile Hall 0.3.0 released
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 23:22:51 +0200

Hey Catonano,

Sorry it took a bit longer for me to get around to it.

I liked the style of your text.  I've taken the liberty to expand on it
some more — but I'm happy to go with your version if you / the
maintainers prefer.

Also, I changed references from guile-hall to Hall.  Whilst the name of
the folder etc is guile-hall, the project itself is called Hall, or
Guile Hall to make it part of the Guile family :-)

I would love for this section to be added to the Guile manual.

Wdyt?

Alex