[SOLVED] Trying to get friends with SRFI-19

From: tomas
Subject: [SOLVED] Trying to get friends with SRFI-19
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 23:20:39 +0200

On Mon, Jul 20, 2020 at 11:27:03PM +0200, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to parse some stuff, part of which are date
> strings of the form "20200106", i.e. "YYYYMMDD" [...]

> Is there a canonical way to validate a date string?

I ended up rolling my own (and converting to SRFI-19 date
once validation says "OK").

Is there interest in such a thing? i.e.

 valid-date? (y m d) -> bool
 returns whether (y m d) is a valid Gregorian date.

I wouldn't mind putting it up somewhere, with a suitable
license.  OTOH, it's a whopping 36 lines or so, so perhaps
not worth it ;-D

Cheers
-- t