Guile Potluck 2021

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Guile Potluck 2021
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 09:24:30 -0800

Hello All-

In celebration of the (slightly belated) 10-year anniversary of Guile
v2.0, we're having another Guile Potluck!  The Guile Potluck is a
randomly annual event to give people a chance to show off their Guile
projects and skills.  Think of it as a game jam, but, not constrained
to games.

To participate, on or before Mar 6, send an email to guile-user@gnu.org
with instructions on how to find your entry, which could be anything
you like.  For example,

   - a script showing off some feature of Guile or your favorite Guile
   library
   - a blog post describing something interesting about Guile
   - an updated release of a neglected library
   - a mini-game
   - a graphical or audio demoscene-type demo

There probably won't be any prizes.  But there will definitely be an e-
mail and blog post about the entries.

If you think you might attempt to participate, please reply to this e-
mail so I can gauge the feasibility of some sort of participation swag.

Regards,
Mike Gran, on behalf of the Guile team