Re: cond(itionals) with optional execution of statements

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: cond(itionals) with optional execution of statements
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 09:41:21 +0000

Hello Damien!

I am not sure I understand the reasoning behind condx: I think cond is already a
macro, which only evaluates a consequent, if the predicate of its case is #t.
Additionally multiple expressions are possible in each branch.

To clarify, I ask: What is the case, where condx does or does not evaluate some
code, when cond would not or would? Or is it rather about the different nesting
/ sequence of expressions, which condx seems to enable? I think the flow you
demonstrate might save a bit of nesting.

Best regards,
Zelphir

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl