Looking for a computation benchmark in Guile

From: Olivier Dion
Subject: Looking for a computation benchmark in Guile
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 13:35:02 -0500

Hi,

In my research on dynamic instrumentation, I would like to see what's
the runtime overhead of dynamically patching function entry/exit with my
tool.  I can already patch every libguile function dynamically, I just
need to see what's the impact on the runtime now.

Here's the specification of such benchmark:

 1. No I/O
 2. No delimited computation (no rewind of the stack)
 3. No foreign call
 4. Can be multi-thread (would be great actually)
 5. Reproducible (pure computation are great candidate)

Also, maybe there's already standardized benchmark also for Scheme.  If
so a link to them or an implementation in Guile would be awesome.

If you have a scenario like that, please contact me!

--
Olivier Dion
oldiob.dev