guix-devel

Re: Synchronizing descriptions with GSRC?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Synchronizing descriptions with GSRC?
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:06:39 +0200

Nikita Karetnikov <address@hidden> skribis:

>> That sounds fine then.  I was probably being overly cautious.
>
> I share your concerns.  Could you ask the FSF?

Could you be more specific about what your concerns are?  AFAIK most GNU
web pages where we/I took summaries from at copyright FSF, to start with.

Of course I’m all in favor of clarifying any issues that could exist,
and I’m all ears for advice on that.

Now, saying that this might “spoil years of work” is clearly an
overstatement.  When I asked Karl about this some time ago, he wasn’t
concerned, even wondering whether a descriptive paragraph like these
could be subject to copyright.

Thanks,
Ludo’.