guix-devel

Patches: Progressive Enhancement

From: Alex Sassmannshausen
Subject: Patches: Progressive Enhancement
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:16:14 +0200

Hello,

As discussed at the GHM, please find attached revised patches for
list-packages.

The first patch tidies the CSS in (insert-css).

The second patch uses fold-values from (sxml fold) to achieve what my
previous patch did without the use of set! (essentially change the page
so that it does not assume JavaScript to display all content elegantly).

Output is visible at www.atheia.org/guix/list-packages.html again, and
it validates correctly.

Let me know if you spot any problems. I will have another go at
externalising the CSS and JS after these patches have been approved and
merged.

Best wishes,

Alex