guix-devel

Re: Heads-up: daemon update

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Heads-up: daemon update
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 23:51:08 +0100

Hi!

(It took me a while to respond, notably because I was chasing a
web-related bug I had just introduced in Guile.  Dog food!)

Andreas Enge <address@hidden> skribis:

> Now I get messages like
>    guix build: error: build failed: got unexpected path
> `/nix/store/y7hz3la98sk4lmxmsvzbvjxifz4yrnwz-tzdata-2013d' from substitute

Do you have a way to reproduce it (command line + “will be downloaded” list)?

I tried a few substitutions at random and everything went fine.

> Maybe we need to clear /nix/store on hydra and restart it to fill the store
> again?

I don’t think so (especially since it would take aaaages to rebuild
everything ;-)).

Ludo’.