guix-devel

Re: master: FAIL: tests/store.scm

From: Nikita Karetnikov
Subject: Re: master: FAIL: tests/store.scm
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 13:45:02 +0400

Apologies for the sloppy reporting.  Let me explain why it’s the case.

I ran ‘make check’ multiple times.  These tests failed when I cloned the
repo and ran ‘make check’ for the first time: tests/derivations.scm,
tests/store.scm, tests/guix-build.sh, tests/guix-register.sh.  These
ones failed when I reran ‘make check’: tests/store.scm,
tests/guix-build.sh, tests/guix-register.sh.

Then I deleted the tree and cloned again.  tests/builders.scm,
tests/store.scm, tests/guix-build.sh, tests/guix-register.sh failed.
When I ran ‘make check’ once again, the following tests failed:
tests/store.scm, tests/guix-build.sh, tests/guix-register.sh.

Which log files would you like to see?