guix-devel

Re: Update sqlite

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: Update sqlite
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 19:20:10 -0400

Andreas Enge <address@hidden> writes:
> needing sqlite, I wondered if I could not quickly update it to the latest
> version. It appears that sqlite-large-page-size-fix.patch does not apply
> any more. Mark, as you added it, could you maybe check if it is still needed?

Can you check whether the changes made in the patch are now present in
the new version?  We definitely need something like it, or else Guix
itself will stop working properly on my MIPS machines, including our
MIPS build slave for Hydra.

I got the patch from upstream, but they didn't want to apply it to their
stable branch.  I'm not sure whether the latest release is part of that
same branch or not.  For that matter, I never checked to see if they
applied it to their repo.

    Thanks,
      Mark