guix-devel

Releasing on Tue, 18th?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Releasing on Tue, 18th?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:05:56 +0100

I think most of the important things are in place for the release, and I
would like to target Tuesday 18th as the release date.  So we would need
to be done with testing and everything on Monday.  Thoughts?

I’ll upload installation images for testing shortly (once the background
image is integrated.)

In the meantime, if you already have Guix installed, you’re welcome to
build one for yourself and try it out:

  guix system disk-image --image-size=800MiB gnu/system/install.scm

and then follow the instructions in the “System Installation” section of
the manual.

Thanks!

Ludo’.