guix-devel

Re: Guix package error when install xorg-server

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: Guix package error when install xorg-server
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 16:41:44 -0300

On 2015-01-23 12:47, address@hidden wrote:
Daniel Pimentel <address@hidden> skribis:

Hi Guix, I tryed install xorg-server but the netpbm not found
(download). This is URL
http://www.multiprecision.org/guix/netpbm-10.61.01.tar.gz.drv that
Guix try download.

I seems that Andreas had set up a mirror for some reason, and the file
vanished.  Andreas?

In the meantime, you can work around it by enabling substitutes.  To do
that, you need to register hydra.gnu.org’s public key on your machine
(info "(guix) Substitutes").

HTH,
Ludo’.
Thank you Ludo and Guix, I used: guix archive --autorize < /gnu/store/.../share/guix/hydra.gnu.org.pub

It works. :D

--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1)