guix-devel

Re: KDE

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: KDE
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 14:54:25 +0100

On Sat, Jan 24, 2015 at 09:50:45PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> This looks like three variables that could be handled with search path
> specifications on the Qt package, no?

Yes, that is why I wrote to the list, just in case someone else notices
similar needs in a package depending on Qt. I just read that the support for
Qt 4 will end in 2015. So I think we should concentrate on Qt 5 and KDE 5,
but I suppose that such mechanisms with the need for search path
specifications will be similar.

Andreas