guix-devel

Re: screen locker

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: screen locker
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 07:54:02 -0400

On 2015-08-20 04:51, Marcus Moeller wrote:
Hi all.

I wanted to install a screen locker on GuixSD and all I found was slock.

Sadly when I try to start it as unprivileged user, I got an error like:

cannot disable the out-of-memory-killer for this process

Greets
Marcus
You can install xlockmore and configure your password to screen locker.

Enlightenment have you own screen locker.

Gnome3 too but not available on GuixSD. In soon 3:)

So when I use Windowmaker or Xfce I was use xlockmore package.
--
Daniel Pimentel (d4n1 3:)