guix-devel

Re: Possible haskell-build-system problem on core-updates

From: Eric Bavier
Subject: Re: Possible haskell-build-system problem on core-updates
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:46:25 -0600

On 2016-01-17 14:48, address@hidden wrote:
Mark H Weaver <address@hidden> skribis:

Many haskell package builds are failing on core-updates:

  http://hydra.gnu.org/eval/108790?filter=ghc

We see this error in many cases:

  ERROR: In procedure regexp-exec: Wrong type argument in position 2
  (expecting string): #<eof>

This is likely related to e17d5133.  Eric, WDYT?  :-)

I'm investigating this right now. I think the ghc update since e17d5133 changed something in the package conf files that's throwing off the code. I think I know how to fix it, but want to verify first.

`~Eric