guix-devel

2 patches

From: Efraim Flashner
Subject: 2 patches
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:53:56 +0200

I've been holding on to these for a bit, waiting to integrate them before
submitting them.

cmocka: This is supposed to be used by mpv for running the tests, but the
tests fail. Since mpv works I wasn't super motivated to try to get it to
work, but I'm guessing other programs might also use it.

python-efl: There are a couple of programs that rely on this, none of which
are packaged in guix (obviously). The one that I can think of is econnman, an
enlightenment front-end to connman, which I was unable to determine if it had
been absorbed by the enlightenemnt codebase in the time since econnman's last
release.

--
Efraim Flashner   <address@hidden>   אפרים פלשנר