guix-devel

[GSoC] Integrating npm packages into the Guix ecosystem

From: Jelle Licht
Subject: [GSoC] Integrating npm packages into the Guix ecosystem
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:06:35 +0100

Hello Guix,

Seeing as this time next year I'll be finishing up my studies, this was a now-or-never moment for me. I would love to spend this summer hacking on both guix, and reading up on npm.

Attached you will find the .org and corresponding pdf export of my draft proposal for GSoC 2016!

If anyone has some feedback, I'd love to hear it.

~Jelle