guix-devel

Re: Guix vs GuixSD

From: myglc2
Subject: Re: Guix vs GuixSD
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 17:47:36 -0400

myglc2 <address@hidden> writes:

> Chris Marusich <address@hidden> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> Thank you for the helpful comments. I have revised the diagram
> accordingly. Please let me know if I missed something.

[...]

Hey Chris,

I added this diagram to the doc introduction, referred to our
discussions to inform further simplification, revising the flow of the
introduction to be sympathetic. Submitted as a patch:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-03/msg00674.html

Should I have have made you a co-author? :-|

Anyway, I would be very interested in your comments ;)

Best - George