guix-devel

Re: [GSoC] Write a Bourne-shell compiler front-end for Guile

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [GSoC] Write a Bourne-shell compiler front-end for Guile
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 23:53:16 +0200

Hi James,

James Wood <address@hidden> skribis:

> I'm a second year Computer Science undergraduate at the University of
> Cambridge. I'm sorry for the lateness of this draft proposal (thanks,
> Ludo, for redirecting me to this list), but hope that there is still
> some time to consider it.

Sorry for the laaate reply!  Your proposal looks fine, and seems to have
everything we expect (glad you’re considering to no longer “stay away
from Guix” ;-)).

Please note that another student has proposed to work on this topic, so
we’ll have to make a choice between the two of you.

Thank you!

Ludo’.