guix-devel

Re: core-updates, next release, and all that

From: ng0
Subject: Re: core-updates, next release, and all that
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 22:46:16 +0000

Andreas Enge <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello Leo,
>
> some of the failures are due to missing sourceforge tarballs. I think
> we should merge master into core-updates and start a new evaluation.
>
> Andreas

I still have the gnupg updates sitting here. Sorry that it took a
bit longer, I had to figure out problems and solutions with
another system and project.

>gnupg-2.1.14 requires libgcrypt >= 1.7.0 [0] and libgpg-error >= 1.24.
>Those are both core packages.

Now that we are nearing completion of core, should I just wait or
base them on -next?
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0 – http://we.make.ritual.n0.is
For non-prism friendly talk find me on http://www.psyced.org