guix-devel

Re: failing swap service while guix system reconfigure

From: ng0
Subject: Re: failing swap service while guix system reconfigure
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2016 08:44:41 +0000

> ng0 <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> Like the title says, I encountered this problem
>
> Which problem?
>
> Could you paste the failing command and its output?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Ludo’.

The current failure is gone since I updated my system, but I'll search
for logs and irc logs and provide more specific details.

The problem was that this in the config for the system did not restart
the swap service like it used to do:

(swap-devices '("/dev/sda3"))

Now when I ran sudo swapoff /dev/sda3; sudo swapon /dev/sda3
before running the system reconfigure, it did not fail.

More specific error output follows.
--
♥Ⓐ  ng0
Current Keys: https://we.make.ritual.n0.is/ng0.txt