guix-devel

Re: wip v2 u-boot support

From: David Craven
Subject: Re: wip v2 u-boot support
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 17:29:42 +0200

Hi Danny,

> Anyway, attached gnu/system/u-boot.scm which it left off *again* (after git
> add, even). (How is having a new file not a *diff*erence? Sigh)

`git add -N .` adds untracked files to the list of tracked ones. git
diff should then work as expected.

I'm sorry to say that I can't apply your diffs :/

Can you please do the following?
git fetch origin master
git rebase -i origin/master and squash all your commits in to one big fat one
git format-patch -1
and manually attach the patch to an email in gmail or whatever =P

I'll then apply it to a clean checkout and we should get this thing working!

Thank you
David