guix-devel

Re: kdesu security update needed

From: David Craven
Subject: Re: kdesu security update needed
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 20:35:53 +0200

> David, since you added all the KDE packages, can you look into this bug
> and see what we need to do to protect against it?

They have a vendored kdesu. The source files look pretty different
now, and I'm having a little trouble seeing if the problem is in kde
kdesu or just kde-cli-tools kdesu. From what I can tell the source has
diverged and the problem seems to be with the cli client they wrote
for the kdesu deamon or something like that. Don't know if this is a
satisfying answer...