guix-devel

Re: texmaker, Qt and Chromium

From: David Craven
Subject: Re: texmaker, Qt and Chromium
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 11:35:38 +0200

> I have no problems dropping Texmaker.  I’m not even using it.

That would be a shame, but I'm not using it either... I don't think
there's a problem with bundling in this case, I just don't understand
why you where against bundling in cargo's case, but not this one,
that's all. I'm all for striving for ideals and perfectionism, as long
as we keep in mind that nothing is perfect and stay pragmatic.