guix-devel

Re: 77 Rust Crates, fluid, roboto-font, libpsyc rust bindings

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: 77 Rust Crates, fluid, roboto-font, libpsyc rust bindings
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 21:52:07 +0100

Hi!

Thanks for all the work!

I second Ricardo’s comment about systematically running ‘guix lint’
before submitting, especially for a patch series that is this large.

If you think the review might take several round trips, it might be more
convenient to publish it as a branch somewhere, to avoid resending 86
messages.

I understand the concerns of David Craven regarding
‘cargo-build-system’, though OTOH I’m tempted to think
‘cargo-build-system’ is probably not so bad if it managed to build all
this.  ;-)  But anyway, I’ll David and you figure out what the best
approach is!

Ludo’.