guix-devel

Re: Could anyone help me to pack the shellcheck (haskell)

From: Danny Milosavljevic
Subject: Re: Could anyone help me to pack the shellcheck (haskell)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 19:34:41 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 09 Mar 2017 19:39:19 +0800
"Huang\, Ying" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Danny Milosavljevic <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Wed, 08 Mar 2017 20:08:41 +0800
> > "Huang\, Ying" <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> >> I know very little about Haskell, but I use shellcheck
> >> (https://github.com/koalaman/shellcheck) to check my shell scripts.  I
> >> tried myself, but found it is hard for me.  Could anyone help me on
> >> that?
>
> Great!  It works!

Nice. Good to know that it works for you as-is.

>Thanks a lot!  Now I can use shellcheck.  Could you
> make it merged by Guix?

Eventually, but it has to go through the normal review process in any case.

Could you give some details for the description? I'm not a user of shellcheck
so I have no idea what else to put there.

Also, could you do a license review (check the shellcheck source files for
header comments which say what license to use) and make sure it's actually gpl3
or later ?

Then I'll post an updated patch to guix-patches (to be merged eventually after
review) if you want.