[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: core-updates, needed for newest fossil version

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: core-updates, needed for newest fossil version
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 13:35:51 +0200
User-agent: Gnus/5.13 (Gnus v5.13) Emacs/25.1 (gnu/linux)

ng0 <address@hidden> skribis:

> about a month ago fossil 2.0 was released and it needs core-updates to
> be merged into master since core-updates has 3.17.x of sqlite. Are you
> getting to the point where core-updates are ready to be merged or shall
> I send the patch with the note to either apply it to core-updates or
> wait until they are merged?

I think we’ll merge it by the end of the week.  There’s an evaluation
pending right now, which should fix a few remaining issues on ARM and
x86_64.  After that we’ll have very few remaining failures compared to
‘master’, so I’m confident.


reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]