[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Let’s freeze and build ‘core-updates’!

From: Marius Bakke
Subject: Re: Let’s freeze and build ‘core-updates’!
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 17:20:49 +0200
User-agent: Notmuch/0.24.1 ( Emacs/25.1.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)

Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi!
> It looks like we’re doing okay now?  There are still a number of
> armhf-linux builds pending, but if everything goes well, I think we
> should merge tomorrow (Sunday).  WDYT?

One "greenisland" test is segfaulting. This package is needed for the
"sddm" display manager, so I don't think we should merge until that is
sorted. I'm looking into it now, but struggling to produce useful
debugging information.

"vim-full" also has a failing test, but is arguably less important.
There are "relink" warnings during the test phase, like this:

for IFUNC symbol `longjmp'

...but I'm not sure if it's actually related.

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]