[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Planning for the next release

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: Planning for the next release
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 18:33:36 -0400
User-agent: Mutt/1.8.2 (2017-04-18)

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 12:27:11AM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> I’m going to be mostly away for a week, but it would be nice if we could
> release after that, wouldn’t it?
> I think we’ll have to postpone work on the installer though since that
> would leave too little time now.

Sounds good to me!

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]