guix-devel

Re: core-updates failing packages

From: Ben Woodcroft
Subject: Re: core-updates failing packages
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 09:09:28 +1000

Hi Leo,

Thanks for taking the time to list these issues - helpful.

On 15/07/17 02:50, Leo Famulari wrote:
metabat fails:
https://hydra.gnu.org/build/2171756
This fails due to the issue described at https://bitbucket.org/berkeleylab/metabat/issues/28/compilation-fail-with-boost-164

I have a patch ready but will push this as a part of a series that updates htslib to 1.5. Just to say that I'm working on it and noone else should spend time on this, I'm almost there.

I was also thinking of updating ruby. Are we planning on merging the staging branch before core-updates?

ta, ben