guix-devel

Re: A simple workflow for adding apps guix

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: A simple workflow for adding apps guix
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 04:26:38 +0200

tumashu <address@hidden> writes:

> Document shows that the following code is needed:
>
>            sudo ./pre-inst-env guix-daemon --build-users-group=guixbuild
>
> it seem that normal "guix build" will broken when I run the above code and
> close it.

If you’re using Guix then the daemon should be running anyway.  This can
be done with the command above, but often people will enable a service
once and then keep it active instead of starting and stopping the daemon
manually.

--
Ricardo

GPG: BCA6 89B6 3655 3801 C3C6  2150 197A 5888 235F ACAC
https://elephly.net