guix-devel

Re: 'core-updates' status

From: Christopher Baines
Subject: Re: 'core-updates' status
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 09:58:48 +0100

On Fri, 18 Aug 2017 23:24:29 +0200
Marius Bakke <address@hidden> wrote:

> 'core-updates' has finished building on x86_64 and i686.  There are a
> few failing packages still, but nothing too scary.  Please try to fix
> some if you can!
>
> https://hydra.gnu.org/eval/109753?full=1&compare=master#tabs-now-fail

So I spotted [1] that the tailon system test is failing, but the way
that it failed isn't included in the log. Is there a way to get at the
log file which it generates, or, would it be good to modify the system
tests to print out the log file when the test ends?

1:
https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/core-updates/test.tailon.x86_64-linux/all